Ski Guiding in the Portes du Soleil **
After 35 seasons experience in the Portes du Soleil we have gained an enviable knowledge of the 650kms of skiing and huge lift system this fantastic area offers. We aim to maximise your skiing and get the best value from your lift pass.
- No time wasting looking at the piste map or making any wrong decisions and missing the last lift home!
- Ski in a small group with skiers of similar abilities.
- Ski at your pace and on terrain to suit your standard.
- Discover the Swiss side and return to France having not skied the same run twice.
- Explore fantastic Off Piste terrain.
- Find the best hot chocolate and vin chaud cafes.
- Pre booked Mountain restaurants.
- Excursions on touring equipment to get off the beaten track.
- Organised day trips to Verbier and the 4 valleys.
*** During the 2023 / 2024 season this complimentary service will be available for 2 days during a 7 day holiday. Any additional ski guiding requirements can be pre booked or organised whilst in resort subject to availability.
Fresh Tracks in Chatel from mark walker on Vimeo.
Watch Kevin's Morning Activity at Relive